Specs • Tests • Docs
Find Nicor specifications, test results and other documentation here
Nicor RF improvement solutions are independently tested to meet safety and environmental specifications. Download Nicor specifications for full-scale water meter replacement projects or for your ongoing needs, such as new construction or replacing damaged or deformed meter box lids.
- Made with 100% virgin No-Break polymer for consistency in material and its quality.
- Made using injection molding method for uniform construction integrity and lid strength.
- Meets Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) slip-resistant requirements: coefficient of static friction @ 0.73 (dry) and not less than 0.50 (wet).
- Resists ultraviolet degradation; passes accelerated weathering tests in accordance with ASTM G154-06 Xenon Arc Accelerated Aging test.
- H20 load rated, third-party tested in accordance with AASHTO testing.
- Maintains physical properties and is resistant to thermal expansion/contraction and deformation in an operating range of -40 to 190 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Impervious to water absorption as determined by test standard ASTM D 570-98 Water Absorption – 24 Hour Method.