Find Nicor specifications, test results and other documentation here
Nicor RF improvement solutions are independently tested to meet safety and environmental specifications.
Download Nicor specifications for Read-Rite® replacement lids, GT Field Splices and more.
- Made with 100% virgin No-Break polymer for consistency in material and its quality.
- Made using injection molding method for uniform construction integrity and lid strength.
- Meets Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) slip-resistant requirements: coefficient of static friction @ 0.73 (dry) and not less than 0.50 (wet).
- Resists ultraviolet degradation; passes accelerated weathering tests in accordance with ASTM G154-06 Xenon Arc Accelerated Aging test.
- H20 load rated for incidental traffic, see H20 Load Rating Test Set-up documentation and load test results below.
- Maintains physical properties and is resistant to thermal expansion/contraction and deformation in an operating range of -40 to 190 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Impervious to water absorption as determined by test standard ASTM D 570-98 Water Absorption – 24 Hour Method.